With Therapist Helper's Managed Care Tracking You Can:
- View a list of authorizations for one or all of your patients
or all or one of your managed care companies
- Remove attached sessions from an existing authorization
- Attach sessions to already existing authorizations
- Print a report directly from the managed care ledger that
lists one line per authorization
- Print an expiring authorizations report that tells you which
authorizations are expiring and when
- Automatically have Therapist Helper warn you at the time of
session entry when authorizations are expiring
- Specify which CPT codes are and are not allowed by an authorization
- Specify what action needs to be taken when an authorization
nears its expiration
- Use a filter to view a list of next months expiring authorizations.
- A to-do list for handling managed care.
About Helper's Managed Care Functions
Managed Care tracking is vital if you want to avoid non-reimbursed
sessions. But keeping on top of the many authorizations open for
your practice at any given time is very time consuming and means
that you have less time for billable hours - less time to see
patients. Read more to find out some details on Helper's Managed
Care Tracking functions - you'll be pleasantly surprised at how
easy authorization tracking can be.
It's simple to set up clients with a new authorization. Simply
add a new authorization and use Therapist Helper to track
when clients reach authorization limits based on the following:
- Simply enter the start and end dates for the authorization
and Therapist Helper lets you know when you are nearing the
specified end date.
Dollars (Capitated Contracts)
- Enter the number of sessions allowed with an authorization
and Therapist Helper begins counting down, indicating when the
number of sessions re- maining nears zero.
- Type in the dollar amount allowed by an authorization and
Therapist Helper will add up the amount of all attached
sessions, warning you when the dollar amount nears the authorized
The goal of Therapist Helper is to help you lessen the
amount of time spent on billing. One of the biggest issues you
have to deal with is Managed Care...more specifically, the amount
of time you spend tracking authorizations. Therapist Helper addresses
this problem by simplifying patient authorizations and allowing
you to view expiring authorizations. If you deal with Managed
Care Authorizations, then you need Therapist Helper.