Appointment Scheduling in Therapist Helper
Scheduling appointments is a fact of life for therapists. Whether
keeping track of next week's sessions, remembering to return a
call, or scheduling vacation days, Therapist Scheduler will keep
you organized. With a color coded list of appointments and an
overview of your free time, Therapist Scheduler gives you the
tools to plan your day.
Why Therapist Scheduler?
- Free. Therapist Scheduler comes with Therapist Helper at no
additional cost to you.
- Easy. Easily bill for appointments because appointments
can automatically post to billing system.
Find openings for a specific therapist, any therapist for a specific
day, or search for a specific patient's appointment.
When it comes to managing your practice there is no double entry because
an appointment in Therapist Scheduler can be turned into a billable
session with the touch of a button. This can save you hours of
data entry and eliminate data entry errors. In fact, you can bill
an entire day's worth of appointments with a single keystroke.
A weekly view for a specific therapist is straighforward; shaded
areas indicate any scheduled sessions for the current week.
With Therapist Scheduler you can:
- Batch-post completed sessions to the client ledger for billing
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Search for openings or search for specific patient appointments
- Maintain multiple therapists' schedules
- Schedule vacation days
- Set each therapists' length of day
- Schedule non-session appointments and set priorities
- Maintain to-do lists
- View daily, weekly, or multi-therapist schedules
View multiple therapist schedules on the same screen
by using the day view.