XPult - Hand Held Catapult
The XPULT catapult is an instructional aid, developed by
Professors Christian Terwiesch and Karl Ulrich at the Wharton
School of the University of Pennsylvania, for teaching engineering,
science, design of experiments, Taguchi methods, and problem solving.
The XPULT catapult offers these benefits:
- Four variables, independently adjustable:
- Ball type: table tennis or "whiffle"
- Number of elastic bands: 1, 2, or 3
- Pullback angle: 0-120 degrees
- Launch angle: 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Compact and lightweight; folds to a tidy package that can
be carried in a book bag or attache case.
The XPULT has been used in many
application settings, including the following:
Xpult Teaching Materials
Item #: XP-100
Academic discounts are available to acdemic organizations and students with the understanding that the products are to be used exclusively in an academic environment.
Xpult-single-academic $33.00 XP100A
Xpult-single-corporate $49.00 XP100I
Xpult-20pack-academic $500.00 (includes $35/case shipping within US)
Xpult-20pack-corporate $800.00 (includes $35/case shipping within US)
Peloton Systems LLC. Copyright 2004, Peloton Systems LLC.
All Rights Reserved.